2 Timothy 1:7 NIV “ For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.
1. Set micro goals daily (get them done and celebrate getting them done).
2. Be deliberate about asking for help (…but be willing to help others).
3. Stop the negative self chatter (reach out to a trust advisor and share what you are experiencing).
4. Acknowledge and promote others for their wins and accomplishments (picture yourself getting recognition for your good work).
5. Share your growth plans with people you respect (be consistent with this communication).
6. Learn from others (but don’t get stuck in comparing yourself with their success).
7. Schedule “Thinking Time” EVERY Day (bring a pen and pad with you).
8. Incorporate a healthy lifestyle by exercising, eating properly and balancing your work life (budget funds to get professional advice – it works)!
9. Communicate your opinion (make sure your do your due diligence…DON’T rely on the pundits).
10. Be COLLABORATIVE!